Thanks to the generousity of the Cheltenham Square Mall, we have an extra weekend for our Prom Fair. Online registration is no longer required. All registrations will take place at the Cheltenham Square Mall. Students who previously signed up will be notified by email.
Prom Fair 2007 Info
Location: Cheltenham Square Mall
Saturday, March 10th, 10 AM to 7:30 PM
Sunday, March 11th, 11 AM to 6 PM
Saturday, March 17th, 10 AM to 7:30 PM
Sunday, March 18th, 11 AM to 6 PM
The most important Fairy Godmother, Inc. event is the Prom Fair. It is here where the young ladies and Fairy Godmothers can make magic.
Throughout the year the Fairy Godmothers have been collecting gowns, shoes, jewelry, make up and other items for The Prom Fair. When you are there a personal shopper, one of our many volunteers, will escort you as you pick out a gown and the accessories you need for the prom. Most of the gowns have never been worn before while others have only been worn only once. Gowns cost $5 and accessories are $1-$2 depending on the item. You can walk out with everything you need for the prom for under $20.
Prom Fair is open only to Seniors and Juniors going to a Senior or Junior Prom. A Student ID is required for admission into the Fair. You will only be able to get one gown. Accessories are available only to those buying a gown.
The following rules will be in effect at the fair:
- Must be a junior or senior currently enrolled in a high school with a hardship.
- Others are not permitted to shop for girls unless the girls are physically present.
- Each girl must have and present a VALID STUDENT ID.
- Volunteers will serve as personal shopper for the students attending the prom fair.
- Students will be asked to wait until a volunteer personal shopper becomes available before she can begin shopping. Please plan accordingly (bring something to read, don’t make other commitments)
- Each girl is permitted to bring ONE additional female guest (relative or friend) to shop with her. Small children are not permitted in the shopping area.
- Gowns / accessories are given on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Each girl is allowed to receive ONE gown, plus related accessories and makeup, if available.
- Each girl must complete an information card prior to entering the prom fair.